My client is a respected supplier of a range of building materials with sites across the East Coast. Due to continued growth at their Sydney operation, they are now seeking a dedicates store person/warehouse all-rounder.
- Responsible for end to end running and organisation of the warehouse
- Maintain a safe, clean and organised work environment
- Unloading and loading of stock
- Picking and packing of stock for delivery
- On occasion responsible for delivering stock to clients
- Assist the sales and management team as required
- Have previous experience and knowledge of warehouse operations
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- Eagerness to learn and ability to follow clear instruction
- A forklift licence
- A Full Driver’s License is desirable
If you're interested in applying, then please forward your updated resume (In MS-Word Format) to email@example.com
Alternatively, please click on the 'Apply for this Job' button at the top of the page and follow the on-screen instructions.
Please note, all applications will be kept with the strictest of confidence and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly