State Sales Manager
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Sales Manager to join a market leader in global transport. With a well-respected name in the market and an established sales team we are looking for a strong leader to look after the NSW & QLD operations.
In this role you will be responsible for driving sales from the front, look at long term sales and product strategy, mentor and develop your direct reports and drive large tender processes.
Your duties will include:
- Managing a team of Business Development Managers and Account Managers
- Drive sales and ensure the financial targets are being met
- Regular reporting to the Sales Director
- Work alongside the rest of the executive team to create and implement a long-term sales strategy
- Mentor your direct reports ensuring continuous development
To be considered for this role you will have:
- Previous experience in a Sales Manager role within the Transport and Logistics sector.
- Be a leader that leads from the front
- Have strong reporting skills
- Previous experience in product development
- Previous experience managing large bids and tenders
- A proven track record managing a successful sales team.
- Collaborative culture
- Competitive salary
- Career progression opportunity
If this sounds like you, please apply below or contact Herman Benade on 03986913461.