Our client is a passionate, creative and evolving business, specialising in high end consumer products which includes both local and international brands. This business is pushing the boundaries of innovation with a new first to market product range about to launch here in Australia. Now ready to take on significant expansion nationally we require an experienced industry management professional to lead the sales, brand and product development division here in Melbourne HQ. Servicing some of the country's biggest retailers. You will be Working closely with the General Manager to develop and realize the company vision and growth objectives, your role will be a mix of high level short, mid & long-term strategy, people development & leadership, product development and key account development.
Key responsibilities of the role will include
- Direct leadership & management of a National team
- Devise and execute the launch of new products to market
- Senior level of account management & business development with key clients
- Leading major national & international proposals and tenders
- Jointly with the General Manager set growth, revenue, profit budgets for the business and individual Account Managers'
- Client entertainment, PR and senior representative at industry functions
- Create individual and team development and training programs
- Input into the strategic direction of the business and expansion
The successful candidate will have the following skills and attributes
- Strong background in managing people, driving a team to continual improvement and people engagement
- Willingness to have a significant involvement with clients and in the field with the team
- Ability to develop business strategy, keep in front of the market and identify & secure opportunities with contemporary brands & alliances
- A strong network within the major retailers preferable
- Must have previous key or major account management experience
- Strong work ethic and customer solution sales approach
- Able to work autonomously
- Car Allowance
- Commissions & Bonus scheme
If this opportunity sounds like it may be of interest, please send your resume to email@example.com or for a confidential discussion please contact me on 03 9908 2085.