State Sales Manager
- Salary $130K - $150K Salary (Dep on Exp.) + $25K Car Allowance Pkg + Lucrative & Achievable Bonuses!
- Yearly sales conference at a Luxury Resort
- Represent a Top 3 global Commercial Flooring Systems Brand
- Lead an experienced & passionate specification sales team
- Manage a highly developed major project & key design client portfolio
- Strategically support, manage & grow their largest distributor!
Recognised globally as one of the top 3 Commercial Flooring Systems brand our client is a key influencer of global flooring design trends. A dynamic & forward thinking organisation they have been at the forefront of Environmentally Sustainable product development & reuse programs, resulting in many major Green Star project specifications.
As QLD State Sales Manager you will directly lead an experienced architectural specification team of 2, whilst indirectly supporting & managing their largest distributors sales team of 5.
- Reporting to and working with a highly collaborative National Sales Manager
- Develop the state strategy across Health, Corporate, Government, Education, Retail etc
- Work with each team member through development, specification & project plans
- Support the major distributor including development of their sales team of 5 staff
- Fostering a strong team approach to winning key target projects
- Manage a highly developed portfolio of key Architectural & Interior Design firms
- Budget, forecast & pipeline planning and reporting
- Yearly sales conference at a luxury resort
- Generous car allowance pkg of $25K+
- Lucrative & achievable bonus structure
- Supported with unrivalled digital, technical, branding & marketing tools & a highly collaborative senior management team
To apply to this exciting opportunity you will have
- experience within Commercial Interior Design / Architectural / Building Products
- previously worked as a Sales Manager, developing people to achieve their best
- a lead from the front, consultative, team based approach
- the ability to formulate effective market & sales strategies based on market information & activity
Do not miss this rare and exciting opportunity to represent a global leading brand in a strategic highly varied role. Apply NOW!
To apply to this or other sales, executive or architectural opportunities, please send your CV or enquiry to Seth Hinkley via the Apply Now button or firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02 9126 8404. State Sales Manager