- Salary pkg $100K-$130K (dep on experience) + Super + Fully Maintained Vehicle!
- Join this rapidly expanding national leader in Insurance Building & Repair!
- Implement & tweak an already well established safety / WHS program!
- Thrive in a culture focused on team, well-being, support & progression!
Our client is one of Australia's most experienced & trusted Insurance Building & Repair providers. Specialists in highly complex and difficult projects, they focus in Strata & Commercial property, working on behalf of the biggest insurers.
A rare opportunity is now available to join their Sydney team as a State WHS / Safety Advisor implementing & promoting an already established safety program.
- Reporting to the State Construction Manager for Major Projects/Major Loss & working with the GM NSW
- Externally based across projects throughout NSW & ACT, with limited overnight travel
- Mix of small complex to major loss commercial
- Work with a team of WHS qualified & safety conscious Site Managers to ensure compliance
- Identify & implement system & process improvements & enhancements
- Systems maintenance and reporting
- Experience working in the building sector in a hands on / trade capacity
- Some experience working in a WHS / safety role or have had responsibility for safety as part of role
- Minimum Cert 4 WHS qualification
- Ability to work well individually and as part of a team
To be considered for this and or other Insurance Building Repair industry roles send your CV or enquiry to Seth Hinkley via the "Apply Now" button below or to firstname.lastname@example.org.