State Manager - Freight and Logistics - Melbourne, VIC
Denovo are currently representing one of the most notable Logistics and Freight suppliers in Austrlia. From its humble beginnings over 50 years ago, the company has formed solid partnerships through an extensive array of services and customised solutions. Our clients leading technology and appetite to support their client’s business strategies are what sets them apart from their competitors.
Our client currently have an opportunity for a State Manager VIC to join thier high performing and dynamic senior management team.
- Drive top-line growth and bottom-line profitability.
- Develop a customer-centric business and promote continuous improvement across the state in all functional departments.
- Ensure a Safety culture is adopted, maintained and all risks are managed to meet legislative requirements and standards.
- Form solid relationships and partnerships with major clients and develop strategies to seek out opportunities to increase the wallet share and engage at multi-levels.
- Manage a team of 30 employees and 30 PUD subcontractors
- Maintain relationships with intrastate service delivery partners.
- Proven experience as a State Manager within a large national transport organisation.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels and the ability to present solutions to clients and internal stakeholders.
- Analytical capability and attention to detail at a granular level.
- Team Player with experience in change management and how to steer a team in an evolving environment.
- Intelligent and lateral thinker who works well under pressure.
- Chain of Responsibility experience, with a fixation on Safety