Sports Key Account Manager
Sports tech start up looking to continue to grow and build in the APAC region. Cool start up in an ideal CBD office working in an intimate team pushing new boundaries within the industry.
- Sports content and media group
- Global operations
- Deliver solutions for commercial clients and global rights holders
- Build long-term partnerships with global rights holders and brands
You'll be dealing with marketers, media agencies, and brands, selling a range of assets - from video content, to data acquisition, to sales opportunities - and more
- Selling digital opportunities across the market
- Manage account of media and various clients
- Organise briefs across divisions
- Deal with quality response and promote the media platform
- Source leads and win new business via digital solutions
- Identify opportunities and develop media packages.
This person must have a passion for sport and be ready to hit the ground running in a start-up. They must have energy to go above and beyond. The ideal person will be able to speak the marketing lingo but also have experience in digital media, account brands and sport.
- Organised with the ability to manage multiple clients, campaigns, proposals and projects at once
- Start-up - experience
- A strong understanding of the media agency landscape
- 3 years Digital media experience min
- Comfortable with developing media decks and presenting to agency teams
- Self-driven and proactive.
- Understand key market trends within digital media
Note: Must have Australian Permanent Residency or Australian Citizenship
How to Apply
To be considered for this role, please apply or send your resume to Ben@denovo.com.au
Or contact Ben on 02 9194 5521 for a confidential discussion for further information