Exciting larger than life company in a period of huge growth. Delivering numerous sporting events across the country to an engaged customer. Great culture and a dream work place for the right person, a caring organisation which has large fundraising and charity networks. This will be a perfect position for the right person. Welcoming culture and a passionate environment.
Working in a small business the right candidate will be tasked with delivering sporting events from start to finish. The role will entail managing customers and external stakeholders and delivering a premium product. This will also mean taking the bull by the horns and making sure everything is organised in fine detail to produce a well-run sporting event.
The Right person will be a high-level communicator with the ability to do so with various clientele from differing backgrounds.
- Must be happy to be flexible with the hours worked which may include weekends dependant on the event.
- Must be able to travel
- A background in sport is advantageous
- Must have passion for developing people and an ability to lead.
- Open to change and engaging with people
- Organised and efficient
- Qualification in Event Management or relevant degree
- Operate management systems and demonstrate experience in doing so
- Drivers licence
- Right to work in Australia (no working holiday visa's and no sponsorship available)
- Competitive salary, bonus and benefits package
- Career progression within a fun and welcoming environment
- Internal Education
- Opportunity to Travel
To apply for this opportunity, please either click the "apply" button or send your resume (Word Doc) to Ben@Denovo.com