Massive sporting club based in Australia with global reach.
You will find yourself:
- Leveraging paid and organic approaches to driving more traffic
- Work with the content and commercial teams to turn content campaigns into direct or indirect revenue
- Work with commercial managers to develop and execute campaigns for Club direct revenue requirements (including Membership, Ticketing, and Merchandise), and external stakeholders, including Club partners
- Work closely with the Corporate Partnerships team to develop resources that facilitate the acquisition and execution of new and existing partnership campaigns
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to develop content marketing opportunities, to drive direct revenue and brand development.
- Engaging corporate clients, sponsors and potential clients to identify sales opportunities, convert leads to sales and drive the existing spend of corporate customers in order to generate commercial revenue.
This person must first have a passion for sport and be ready to hit the ground running. They must have the energy to go above and beyond. The ideal person will be able to speak the digital, marketing & advertising lingo but also have strong experience in sales and sporting networks.
- Organised with the ability to manage multiple clients, campaigns, proposals, and projects at once
- Start-up - experience is attractive
- A strong understanding of the sports landscape
- 2 years min in digital sales
- Sports networks within associations and teams would be advantageous
- Comfortable with being out on the road and sales from office
- self-driven and proactive.
- Understand key market trends within sports and digital
- Strong focus on sales both from an IP and digital standpoint
How to Apply:
To be considered for this role, please apply or send your resume to Ben@denovo.com.au