Well known organisation which operates in the sporting space. Ideal role for someone who is a sales professional wanting to work in there passion.
The Business Development Manager is responsible for generating partnership revenue and identifying potential partners. This will rely on a keen sales strategy within the sponsorship space. Experience in delivering new business and maintaining relationships with existing partners will be key. This will also mean:
- Identifying and engaging corporate sponsors
- Lead sponsorship efforts to develop opportunities in the corporate sector
- Drive strategic development and policy formulation
- Liaise with sporting governing bodies marketing department
- Develop and manage event communications
The ideal candidate will have a strong sports network as well as a good network within sponsorship and the corporate sector. They must have previous experience in developing successful and strategic sales. Experience of Advertising and media agencies would be very beneficial.
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant discipline
- A passion for sport and strong sport networks
- Experience in a managerial role
- Advanced IT skills
- A full clean driving licence
- 3-4 years in Sponsorship and working with Brands
- Experience with Blue Chip clients and closing deals
- Sales background will also be highly regarded.
- 3 years of Digital media experience min
- Self-driven and proactive.
- Understand key market trends within digital media
Note: Must have Australian Permanent Residency or Australian Citizenship
How to Apply
To be considered for this role, please apply or send your resume to Ben@denovo.com.au