- A very generous base salary + super (90k-100k+S Pro Rata)
- A rare opportunity for a 2-3 day working week.
- Drive the growth of a passionate & creative company who love what they do!
- Incredible family culture, chic office, and an established client base
Are you a driven sales professional with experience in Advertising/Publishing sales?
Our client is a market leader in the Sample Bag industry, working with some of the biggest names across FMCG, beauty and health industries. They are a 17-year-old Australian owned company who are at the forefront of their industry and are focused on doing thing differently and better than the competition
They have an incredible vision for the future and they really live and breathe the industry they love.
Reporting into the Managing Director, the role of this Sponsorship and Sales Manager is to secure sample products as well as other client’s sampling campaigns by communicating the benefits of their service, through marketing, targeted outreach, and ease of use. This will involve maintaining and building key relationships whilst working off a large database of prestigious existing and potential clients in the FMCG, Beauty and Health.
You will be responsible for
- Securing sample products as well as other client’s sampling campaigns
- Securing branding bags and gifts, and other point of sale incentive campaigns
- Building on the database by keeping up with industry news, new advertisers, and product launches
- Ensuring accurate booking forms and administration in the accountability of products.
- Providing your partners with comprehensive market research and customer insight reports on a bi-annual basis.
- Preparing product samples for Show inspections and photography
- Managing individual digital or social marketing campaigns for clients
- Assisting in the recruitment of casual staff for events
- Have at least 3 years’ worth of advertising/publishing sales experience
- Exhibit a very high level of organisational skills
- Have a proven track record in achieving targets in phone-based B2B sales.
- Exceptional communication skills and professionalism.
- Have a good sense of humour!
- Be creative, agile and confident
- A strong self-drive and passion.
- Salesforce experience preferred
The successful candidate can look forward to a very competitive base salary depending on experience, plus super.
To be considered for this role, please apply for immediate review
Please be advised only candidates who are shortlisted will be contacted.
All applications and conversations are confidential and no personal information will be released without your prior consent!