- A Hunter-type Sponsorship Manager in a rewarding, expanding and relaxed corporate event management company.
- Competitive base salary + Super + Uncapped Comms
- Great culture, small sociable team, dynamic company
- Consistent expansion and strong progression scheme
This company is an expanding events start up with a young and energetic vibe. They are specialists in their field and are looking for a sales hunter to increase sponsorship numbers for their events.
Reporting into the Co-Founder, the role of this Sponsorship Manager is to identify opportunities to increase and create new sales and follow through with drive and determination.
The successful candidate will be carrying out the following tasks:
- Managing an account base and looking for new opportunities to grow sales and maximise GP
- Managing the client relationships and optimising network opportunities by attending the events
- Looking for new business and sponsorship opportunities
- Keeping in touch with new trends that could benefit our customer base
- Maintaining win-win situations with the client and upselling on services and products
- A hungry and resilient sales person who is looking for progression and uncapped comms
- Experience in intangible products (Sponsorships, Recruitment, Advertising etc.)
- A highly motivated, organised and KPI-driven hunter, who thrives on sales.
- A proven track record in B2B sales, meeting and exceeding targets.
- Exceptional communication skills and professionalism.
The successful candidate can look forward to a very competitive base salary depending on experience, plus super, plus an uncapped Comms structure.
To be considered for this role, please apply for immediate review or email your CV in word format to Kaydn@denovo.com.au
Please be advised only candidates who are shortlisted will be contacted.