Sponsorship and Events Manager
- A rare opportunity to be at the heart of a market leader in the Sample Bag Industry.
- Drive the growth of a passionate & creative company who love what they do!
- A very generous base Salary + Super + Bonus
- Work events and then have a 4-day working week!
- Incredible family culture, chic office, national events and an established client base
Are you a driven sponsorship and events professional with experience in advertising/publishing sales?
Our client is a young and dynamic market leader in the Sample Bag industry, working with some of the biggest names across FMCG, beauty and health industries. They are a 17-year-old Australian owned company who are at the forefront of their industry and are focused on doing thing differently and better than the competition
They have an incredible vision for the future and they really live and breathe the industry they love.
Reporting in to the Managing Director, the role of this Sponsorship and Events Manager is split into two parts:
Are you a sales guru?
You will be responsible for securing sample products as well as other client's sampling campaigns by communicating the benefits of their service, through marketing, targeted outreach and ease of use. This will involve maintaining and building key relationships whilst working off a large database of prestigious existing and potential clients.
You will be responsible for
- Securing sample products as well as other client's sampling campaigns
- Securing branding bags and gifts, and other point of sale incentive campaigns
- Building on the database by keeping up with industry news, new advertisers, and product launches
- Ensuring accurate booking forms and administration in the accountability of products.
- Providing your partners with comprehensive market research and customer insight reports on a bi-annual basis.
- Preparing product samples for Show inspections and photography
- Managing individual digital or social marketing campaigns for clients
- Assisting in recruitment of casual staff for events
Like to get your hands dirty?
You are able to attend 3-4 incredible events per year (namely March, April, August and September) with all of your travel expenses are covered. These can range from 6 to 11 days each, with time back in lieu or an option for 4 day weeks (during non-event times)
- Managing our event stands/activations
- Managing the sales and stock staff
- Overseeing the smooth flow of operations
The Superstar will:
- Have at least 3 years' worth of advertising/publishing sales experience
- Have a proven track record in achieving targets in phone based B2B sales.
- Preferably have events experience
- Exhibit a very high level of organisational skills
- Exceptional communication skills and professionalism.
- Have a good sense of humour!
- Be creative, agile and confident
- A strong self-drive and passion.
- Preferably have Salesforce experience
The successful candidate can look forward to a very competitive base salary depending on experience, plus super + and bonus.
To be considered for this role, please apply for immediate review or email your CV in word format to Kaydn@denovo.com.au
Please be advised only candidates who are shortlisted will be contacted.
All applications and conversations are confidential and no personal information will be released without your prior consent!