- Salary up to $100K + Car or Car Allowance + Super + Tools + Bonus!
- Join a growing commercial division within a leading Australian Architectural products manufacturer!
- Work with a flexible, collaborative, supportive senior management team!
- Lead the state strategy for major commercial project specification!
- Complete autonomy and remote work access!
- Australia's leading manufacturer of commercial woven metal products for applications across facades, fire protection, fall protection, balustrading, security screening
- Wide range of project application including Hospitals, Rail & Infrastructure, Sports & Entertainment Stadiums, High Rise, Retail, Aged Care etc
- Growing commercial division equals real progression opportunities
- Flexible, collaborative, supportive senior management team
- Strategic Account Manager - Architectural & Construction
- Lead the state strategy for major commercial project specification
- Manage a portfolio of key architectural firms and build on new relationships
- Ensure retention of specification through to implementation working with licensed fabricators & dealers
- Manage a base of key dealers throughout Victoria, providing technical & project bid support to key dealers throughout Victoria
- Involvement in the development of the national sales strategy
- Success in this role will equal further opportunities
- Strong sales background within construction or architectural products
- Experience dealing with specification across commercial projects will be highly regarded
- Self motivated and highly organised, able to plan and coordinate weekly business activities
- Ability to converse with a diverse market and client base with a technical product
If you believe you have the drive, determination and strategic ability to further grow an already established and innovative product, a rewarding and challenging role awaits you, Don't delay, Apply NOW!
To apply to this or similar sales & executive roles click on the 'Apply Now' button below or send your enquiry to email@example.com or call 02 9126 8404.