- Salary $118K (Incl. Car Allowance Pkg) + Super + iPad + iPhone + Lucrative & Achievable Bonuses!
- Yearly sales conference at a Luxury Resort
- Represent a Top 3 global Commercial Flooring Systems Brand
- Work with a passionate & highly collaborative NSW State Sales Manager
- Be part of new products, new category launches
- Take ownership of a highly developed project client portfolio
Recognised globally as one of the top 3 Commercial Flooring Systems brand our client is a key influencer of global flooring design trends. A dynamic & forward thinking organisation they have been at the forefront of Environmentally Sustainable product development & reuse programs, resulting in many major Green Star project specifications.
As a Project Account Manager you will join an experienced Sydney team lead by a passionate, collaborative State Sales Manager.
- Create account & project plans in consultation with the State Sales Manager
- Develop value added relationships in a portfolio of top Architectural & Design Firms, Builders & Contractors
- Working as a team, with Trade Sales Executives, to close major projects
- Target a variety of interior & construction projects across Retail, Education, Government, Health & Aged Care, etc
- Supported with unrivalled digital, technical, branding & marketing tools
- Success will equal lucrative & achievable qtrly bonuses
To apply for this exciting role you have
- Experience as an Architectural / Interior Design / Building Products Sales Professional
- You have the ability to adapt to your audience with a consultative approach
- Experience within flooring, ceilings, surfaces, furniture, lighting, wall linings, or any other interior or building / construction product is suitable
Do not miss this rare and exciting opportunity to represent a global leading brand in a strategic highly varied role. Apply NOW!
To apply to this or other sales, executive or architectural opportunities, please send your CV or enquiry to Seth Hinkley via the Apply Now button or email@example.com or call 0409327512.