Specification Sales - High End Building ProductsThe Business
Our Client has been established in Australia for a number of years and they are highly regarded and reverenced within the Carpet fit-out sector. They sell a wide range of innovative, designer-led Carpet products that are optically discerned in the most prestigious homes and workplaces in the country.
Their products are always at the cutting edge of design.
Due to growth plans, they are seeking a Business Development Manager to join their team.
You will be developing relationships face to face with key decision-makers across the leading Architectural & Design Practices whilst presenting to ASX listed End-Users.
The company targets Corporate Office Fit Out.
- Experience presenting to Architects, Designers & End-Users
- Ability to work autonomously but be part of the team.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to converse at all levels
- In return on offer is a great senior management team, working environment and a fantastic range of products to offer.
- The company’s reputation speaks for itself and you will be developing relationships with top clients and working on high end projects.
- The salary package and earn to your highest potential.
- The package will include your base salary, super, uncapped comms & car allowance.
All you have to do to apply for this exciting role is to submit your resume to Ellie Talbot via the "Apply Now" button below.
Send your Resume ASAP as I will be screening applicants from the moment this ad goes live. If however, you want to know more about this unique opportunity or similar sales roles, you can call me for a confidential discussion on my direct dial 0498016335.