- Salary $120K (Incl. Car Allowance) + iPad + iPhone + Lucrative & Achievable Bonuses!
- Yearly sales conference at a Luxury Resort
- Represent a leading global Commercial Flooring Systems Brand
- Exciting times ahead with significant growth planned both locally and globally
Recognised globally as one of the top 3 Commercial Flooring Systems brand our client is a key influencer of global flooring design trends. A dynamic & forward thinking organisation they have been at the forefront of Environmentally Sustainable product development & reuse programs, resulting in many major Green Star project specifications.
As a Specification & Project Account Manager you will drive Brisbane project sales, joining an experienced & growing QLD team.
- Create account & project plans in consultation with the State Sales Manager
- Develop value added relationships in a portfolio of top Architectural & Design Firms
- Manage sales throughout the commercial project lifecycle, working with Commercial Builders, End user groups & flooring contractors
- Work across a variety of projects in Retail, Education, Government, Health & Aged Care, etc
- Supported with unrivalled digital, technical, branding & marketing tools
- Key client management & entertainment, marketing, competitor & market analysis
- Success will equal lucrative & achievable qtrly bonuses
To apply for this exciting role you have
- Experience as an Architectural / Interior Design Products Sales Professional
- Dealt with Design firms gaining product specification into Commercial projects
- You have the ability to adapt to your audience with a consultative approach
Do not miss this rare and exciting opportunity to represent a global leading brand in a strategic highly varied role. Apply NOW!
To apply to this or other sales, executive or architectural opportunities, please send your CV or enquiry to Seth Hinkley via the Apply Now button or firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02 9126 8404.