Our Client is a recognised as a market leader in a product with uses roofing, cladding and glazing solutions. based, sports venues, major transportation hubs and arteries, as well as large scale commercial, industrial and agricultural facilities. , this client has a fantastic reputation though out the industry working a wide range of projects not limited to sports venues, major transportation hubs and arteries, as well as large scale commercial, industrial and agricultural facilities. With a solution focus and client satisfaction this organisation continues to grow year on year.
- Working with architects and consultants on design concepts, briefs, tenders and specifications up until project handover .
- Delivering fast, accurate and relevant briefs and information from the clients back to the production / engineering team
- Deliver products and presentations to architects and builders on a regular basis, inline with the National Specification Strategy
- Develop effective relationships with key architects, designers, engineers and developers to ensure specification of materials are maximise
- Proven success specifying a technical building product via architects & engineers
- Strong knowledge of the commercial construction industry
- Ability to Interpret architectural plans and drawings
- Good - strong IT skills
- Ability to work from home and work autonomously
- Ideally, qualifications in design, engineering or architecture
- Candidates that have specific sales and design passion in the following markets - Architectural Glazing, Louvres, Windows, Acoustic, Roofing Systems, Structural Timber, Wall or Ceiling Panels, Facades, Cladding, lighting or furniture would be highly sought after
If you are interested in this or similar roles with Australia's leading sales & marketing recruitment firm, please APPLY NOW in WORD FORMAT with a covering letter or send your resume direct to me - email@example.com