Our client is a market leading business operating within the commercial building and construction market, who have continued to grow even when faced with tough economic climates. They design, manufacture and distribute a range of quality façade products that are favoured by builder and architect alike.
The company thrives on a competitive culture, where industry leading management allow their staff to flourish on their own accord. They have been consistent in their goal to be the industry leader and are arguably now considered as exactly that.
Due to growth within their business, our client is now looking for a Specification Manager to promote their range of facades and panels solutions to architects. This role is an opportunity to utilise your strong construction & architectural networks, as well as an existing project pipeline & leads, to get projects specified at concept stage. There will be a skilled and knowledgeable inside sales and project team to pull through the project to completion - meamning your work will be front end specifying only.
- Proven success specifying a technical building product
- Strong knowledge of the commercial construction industry
- Established networks and contacts with commercial builders and architects
- A confident & polished professional with a strategic approach to business development
- Well versed at putting together specifications, quotations and presentations based on clients specific requirements
- Candidates that have previously sold roofing, cladding, insulated panels, acoustic walls, partitions, architectural glazing, louvres, facades, solar shading or related material would be of high interest
- $90-120k p/a (doe)
- Comms structure
To apply for this rare opportunity (or similar ones) with Australia leading sales recruitment firm, click on the link below, or alternatively contact me at email@example.com
All applications and discussions will remain confidential