Our Client is a recognised as an established leader in the building materials space with a product with uses across roofing, cladding and glazing solutions. This client has a fantastic reputation though out the industry working a wide range of projects. With a solution focus and client satisfaction this organisation continues to grow year on year.
- Working with architects and consultants on design concepts, briefs, tenders and specifications up until project handover.
- Delivering fast, accurate and relevant briefs and information from the clients back to the production / engineering team
- Deliver products and presentations to architects and builders on a regular basis, inline with the Specification Strategy
- Develop effective relationships with key architects, designers, engineers and developers to ensure specification of materials are maximise
- Proven success specifying a technical building product via architects, designers & engineers
- Strong knowledge of the commercial construction industry
- Ability to Interpret architectural plans and drawings
- Ideally, qualifications in design, engineering or architecture
- Candidates that have specific sales and design passion in the following markets - Architectural Glazing, Louvres, Windows, Acoustic, Roofing Systems, Structural Timber, Wall or Ceiling Panels, Facades, Cladding, lighting or furniture would be highly sought after
If you are interested in this or similar roles with Australia's leading sales & marketing recruitment firm, please APPLY NOW in WORD FORMAT with a covering letter or send your resume direct to me - firstname.lastname@example.org