Denovo Recruitment are currently representing a reputable equipment sale, rental and service business based in Sydney, Wetherill park who are seeking an entry level Spare Parts Interpreter to join their busy team.
As a Spare Parts Interpreter, you will be required to work in a fast-paced environment alongside a dedicated team. To be successful within this role you will demonstrate the ability to provide high quality support to a multitude of employees, hold high integrity, be proactive by nature and hold excellent communication skills with the ability to work autonomously.
- Aid the purchasing officer, initiation of purchases to continuously replenish various locations.
- Responsible for daily, weekly and monthly stock take/inventory activities.
- Point person for receiving and entering all parts enquiries, both internal and external
- Continuous relationship development with new and existing stakeholders.
- Receive new incoming stock, responsible for the verification of no damages in delivery.
- Assist with costings of service jobs
- Participate in parts quotations
- Interest within the industry
- Ongoing training program for career development is provided.
- Strong problem resolution skills
- Understanding of stakeholder relations and both stakeholder and internal business processes
- Sound product knowledge is an advantage but not essential
- Ability to work autonomously
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Computer literacy is essential – Microsoft Office Suite inclusive of Word and Excel
How to Apply?
If you're interested in applying, please forward your updated resume (In MS-WORD Format) by clicking the 'Apply for this Job' button at the top of the page and follow the on-screen instructions.
Or Email: Melanie.Johannesen@denovo.com.au
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly, and all applications will be kept in the strictest of confidence.
At Denovo, we are motivated to provide equal employment opportunities and embrace diversity and encourage applications from any background.
In order to be considered for this position you MUST be eligible to work in Australia with no restrictions.