A national business that operates throughout Australia. They are known for the standard of works they complete with repeat business and winning some of the prestigious projects.
- You will be working rurally with the first location being Echuca. You will then be moved to various locations throughout your time with my client, all within reach from Melbourne CBD.
- You will have accommodation paid for Monday - Friday, meal allowance as well as paid expenses that are work-related.
- You will be working on road infrastructure, civil works, road rehabilitation and so on.
- You must have your HC license, if you have your HR please still apply within.
- You must have a minimum of 1 year driving the Skid Steer.
- If you have any other licenses, these will be utilised, you will be kept very busy.
This will not be on the market for long so do not miss a chance at your next career move.