Exclusive to Denovo, our client is a Tier 2 Civil Contractor specialising in Earthworks and Demolition with an extensive lineup of projects in and around Melbourne. Having over 30 years' success in Mellbourne, they carry a household name and are a preferred choice of contractor to their Tier 1 clients.
Due to an increasing number of projects, there is an immediate need for an experienced Site Supervisor to step into this opportunity to lead a team from the front and also manage subcontractors.
- Daily supervision of the project
- Managing on site OHS
- Liaising and working closely with the Project Manager and Project Engineer
- Conducting regular toolbox meetings
- Leading both the civil trades teams and plant machinery team
- Working with stakeholders
The Successful Candidate:
- Will have minimum 4 years' experience in a similar role (essential)
- Experience in Bulk Excavation, Earthworks and Demolition
- Display proven experience working with Tier 1 clients
- Hold all relevant tickets and licenses (white card essential)
- A clear focus on safety as the upmost importance
Benefits and Salary Package:
- Lucrative salary package
- Supportive management structure and consistent growth
- Exposure to high-profile projects
If this position is of interest please do not hesitate to apply as the shortlist is being provided for this time next week. Alternatively please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org directly.
All applications and conversations are confidential and no personal information will be released without your prior consent!