Site supervisor - Volume Builder - NW Melbourne
Site Supervisor - NW Melbourne - Volume Home Builders
We are currently working alongside a reputable volume home builder who are looking for a Site supervisor for their office in NW Melbourne suburbs..
With a family culture securing employees commitment for the long haul, the client is looking for someone who is flexible in their approach, professional in their management and extremely presentable to clients. This is an excellent opportunity to join this young, hungry team at the start of a massive period of growth for 2019.
You will be required to manage between 15-18 sites concurrently with the continual and efficient support from back office staff. All volume build sites.
This role is ideal for someone with at least 4 years experience as a Site manager in a similar role, preferably a volume builder.
The salary will be paying between 90-110K + Car + Phone
Benefits of the role:
- Amazing family culture
- Training and development programmes
- Clear track of progression within the business
- Excellent stepping stone in career
- Above market salary range
- Time of growth within company
Candidates will be required to:
- Manage & Co-ordinate trades and establish a reliable trade base
- Ensure projects are completed on time and within budget
- Build strong and continual working relationships with clients and key stakeholders
- Manage external traders and suppliers
- Ensure correct building practices and procedures are always adhered to
- Enforce and adhere to OH&S regulations
- Day to day management of suppliers, completion of paperwork and other admin tasks
Successful candidates will have:
- Experience supervising volume developments in the NW Melbourne area
- A complete understanding of WHSE regulations and QA systems
- A friendly and 'team player 'attitude
- Solid project management skills, experience in managing and developing a trade network
- Effective communication and customer service skills
- Strong time management skills
- Valid driver's licence
If you are interested in applying for this role and have the relative Australian experience, then please contact Joe on 02 9126 8403 or email across a Word formatted CV to Joe.G@denovo.com.au. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for this role.