Denovo recruitment are currently representing one of the largest home buidlers in Queensland, in securing an experienced Site supervisor to manage a number of projects in the SW of Brisbane and Gold Coast corridor.
Over the last year, our client has seen substantial growth and due to a increase in volume requires a passionate professional to join the team and help manage concurrent sites.
The Construction Supervisor position will ensure project requirements are achieved and the needs of the client and the company are fulfilled through developing relationships with contractors, sub-contractors, suppliers, and client representatives. This position will be responsible for delivering construction contracts within company time frames and quality standards.
The right candidate will have the following:
- Experience supervising residential home builds, residential construction experience and/or a strong trade background
- A thorough understanding of Australian building regulations, WHSE regulations and Quality Assurance (QA) systems (mandatory)
- Have completed the General Construction Induction Course/White Card (mandatory)
- Hold a valid driver's license (mandatory)
- Solid project management skills, including experience in managing and developing a trade network
- Able to effectively communicate with a diverse customer group, including what it means to deliver excellent customer service
- Strong time management skills
- Strong IT/administration skills
We have a number of other opportunities in the same space, so if you think this sounds like you, Please apply