Site Supervisor - North Sydney - Custom Builder (Int.)
Site Supervisor - North Sydney - Custom Home Builders
We are currently working alongside a reputable custom home builder who are looking for a Site supervisor for North Sydney. This client has a national reach and is continually providing tailored homes to its customers.
- The client is renowned across Australia and has offices New Zealand & the US
- As a company they are building over 1000 homes a year regionally in Australia
- Rated as Australia's No.1 trusted Home builder
The role will be based in North Sydney and would be ideal for someone with a couple years' experience in the industry with a smaller home builder.
The salary will be paying between 65 - 90K depending on experience.
Benefits of the role:
- Work for an International brand
- Excellent stepping stone in career
- Training & development within the role
- Clear pathway for progression
Candidates will be required to:
- Manage & Co-ordinate trades and establish a reliable trade base
- Ensure projects are completed on time and within budget
- Build strong and continual working relationships with clients and key stakeholders
- Manage external traders and suppliers
- Ensure correct building practices and procedures are always adhered to
- Enforce and adhere to OH&S regulations
- Day to day management of suppliers, completion of paperwork and other admin tasks
Successful candidates will have:
- Experience supervising residential home builds
- A complete understanding of WHSE regulations and QA systems
- Solid project management skills, including experience in managing and developing a trade network
- Effective communication and customer service skills
- Strong time management skills
- Valid driver's licence
If you are interested in applying for this role and have the relative experience, then please contact Joe on 02 9126 8403 or email across a Word formatted CV to Joe.G@denovo.com.au. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for this role.