Our client is looking to appoint a housing Construction Site Supervisor with an established career building high quality houses. You will build KDRB homes with a cap on the number of projects you run so that you can focus on quality.
I am looking for supervisors in the South East, and North West of Melbourne.
- Oversee and coordinate all suppliers and subcontractors on site.
- Managing no more than 10 houses in construction at any one time.
- Ensure the site is being completed within budget and on time.
- Implement all OH&S requirements across direct employees and subcontractors.
- Provide regular reporting to the Area Construction Manager including site productivity and progress.
- Manage on site budgets and business process such as labor, overtime and tolls & equipment hire.
- Minimum of 4 years experience as a Construction Site Supervisor within residential construction preferably with a volume home builder.
- Carpentry/Bricklaying trade background is advantageous.
- Strong organisational and time management skills dealing with multiple projects concurrently.
- Excellent client management and customer service skills.
- A proven track record of delivering projects on time and within budget.
- Implementation experience of quality assurance, health, safety and environmental requirements.
- Excellent communication skills experience across varied level of stakeholders and clients.
- Excellent opportunity for someone who seeks a new challenge to work for an industry leader.
- Genuine career growth & a clear progression pathway from a business that likes to promote from within into Construction Management positions or other areas you see your career progressing into.
- Continued training & development across all areas
- Highly competitive salary package available that is reviewed consistently.
- Excellent office support in a highly organised working environment geared to make your role easier.
If you're interested in applying, please forward your updated resume (In MS-WORD Format) by clicking the 'Apply for this Job' button at the top of the page and follow the on-screen instructions.
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly and all applications will be kept in the strictest of confidence.
In order to be considered for this position you MUST be eligible to work in Australia with no restrictions.
Best of luck!