Site Supervisor | Education & Healthcare | Projects up to $10M
This family owned business have been providing turn-key fit-out services to the education and healthcare industry for over 20 years. Throughout their years of experience they have met with thousands of clients within these industries which has provided great insights into what clients what and has allowed this company to develop a strong reputation for providing exemplary service and quality.
Due to staff movements, the team are now urgently seeking a Site Supervisor to join the group and assist in managing the day to day site responsibilities for a number of fit-out projects across Melbourne. This is a site based role and will require some travel.
The key objectives of the Site Supervisor are:
- Site supervision of various trades
- Implementation of OHS
- Daily tool box talks and site inductions
- Coordinating site deliveries and site access
- Troubleshooting potential problems before they arise
- Liaison with Site Manager
The Successful Candidate:
You must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Trade background or Certificate/Diploma in construction discipline
- At least 3 years' experience in the fit-out and refurb sector as a Site Supervisor
- Proactive, 'can-do' attitude
- Experience managing sub-contractors on site
- Calmness under pressure
- Able to read and interpret plans and drawings
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a strong ability to build rapport with clients, subcontractors and site managers.
If this position interests you, or you are interested in hearing more about similar roles please email Emma Chaffey - Emma@denovo.com.au.
All applications and conversations are confidential and no personal information will be released without your prior consent