Site Supervisor | Commercial Fitout | Project up to $8M
This Tier 2 general contractor has an outstanding reputation in the fitout industry, specifically within the commercial construction arena. With multiple offices along the East Coast, they work on projects ranging in value up to $15M. The business has a supportive working environment for its staff and believe work life balance is integral to the success of the business.
The team focus on opportunities within the healthcare, education and commercial environment and are seeking a Site Supervisor to come on board and manage the day to day duties of the projects. Projects are in different areas across Sydney including South and Inner City CBD, however this will change as projects finish and new ones arise.
The key objectives of the Site Supervisor are:
- Site supervision of various contractors and trades
- Implementation of WHS
- Daily tool box talks and site inductions
- Coordinating site deliveries and site access
- Troubleshooting potential problems before they arise
- Liaison with Site Manager
The Successful Site Supervisor:
You must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Trade background or Certificate/Diploma in construction discipline
- At least 3 years' experience in the fitout and refurb sector
- Proactive, 'can-do' attitude
- Calmness under pressure
- Able to read and interpret plans and drawings
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a strong ability to build rapport with clients, subcontractors and site managers.
If this position interests you, or you are interested in hearing more about similar roles please email Emma Chaffey - Emma@denovo.com.au.
All applications and conversations are confidential and no personal information will be released without your prior consent