Site Supervisor - Residential Construction - Brisbane
Denovo recruitment are currently working with a reputable home builder in a search for a qualified site supervisor who is capable of managing multiple sites concurrently in the Greater Brisbane area.
Our client have a longstanding brand in Queensland and have ongoing projects for the next two years in the residential volume home builder sector. With a generous package on offer, ongoing scope of progression and an energetic & driven culture, we encourage any professionals with the following criteria to apply:
- Min 2 years’ experience in residential construction or related field
- Strong knowledge of building Standards & Tolerances, BSA's, OHS regulations and QA systems
- Trade qualification such as carpentry - Not essential.
- Capability to forecast monthly build budget and schedule including claims and settlements.
- Ability to liaise with construction team efficently to identify and resolve site issues
- Ability to provide and review complete plans and documentation with trades prior to commencement of work.
- Experience ensuring compliance with OH&S legislation.
- History of managing and reduce Extra to Orders (ETOs).
- Track record of liaising and managing excellent relationships with clients
- Ability to maintain accurate, up to date and timely records
If this sounds like you, then we would like to hear from you!
Please apply through the link or send a WORD copy of your resume to
If you are shortlisted for the role you will be contacted within 48 hours.