Our client is looking to appoint a housing Construction Site Supervisor with the problem-solving ability that is required when every home is different. You will manage both new build and renovation projects, typically handling around $2mil of work at any one time. This could be 2 new build jobs, or several renovation projects.
- Oversee and coordinate all suppliers and subcontractors on site.
- Managing about $5mil of work at a time.
- Ensure the site is being completed within budget and on time.
- Implement all OH&S requirements across direct employees and subcontractors.
- Provide regular reporting to the Construction Manager including site productivity and progress.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Construction Site Supervisor within residential construction.
- Carpentry trade background is advantageous.
- Strong organisational and time management skills dealing with multiple projects concurrently.
- Excellent client management and customer service skills.
- A proven track record of delivering projects on time and within budget.
- Implementation experience of quality assurance, health, safety, and environmental requirements.
- Excellent communication skills experience across varied level of stakeholders and clients.
- Excellent opportunity for someone who seeks a new challenge to work for a quality house builder with high standards.
- Excellent mentoring.
- Competitive salary package available.
- Excellent office support in a highly organised working environment geared to make your role easier.
If you're interested in applying, please forward your updated resume (In MS-WORD Format) by clicking the 'Apply for this Job' button at the top of the page and follow the on-screen instructions.
In order to be considered for this position you MUST be eligible to work in Australia with no restrictions.
Best of luck!