Site Supervisor | Commercial Refurb | Office Fit-out | Project up to $1M
This Tier 2 general contractor has an outstanding reputation in the fit-out industry, specifically within the commercial construction arena. With multiple offices along the East Coast, they work on projects ranging in value up to $15M. The business has a supportive working environment for its staff and believe work life balance is integral to the success of the business.
Due to being awarded several projects across Melbourne ranging from a $500k Commercial Refurbishment, to a $1m office fit-out, the business now requires an experienced Site Supervisor to come on board to assist in the day to day running's of these larger projects.
The key objectives of the Site Supervisor are:
- Site supervision of various trades
- Implementation of OHS
- Daily tool box talks and site inductions
- Coordinating site deliveries and site access
- Troubleshooting potential problems before they arise
- Liaison with Site Manager
The Successful Candidate:
You must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Trade background or Certificate/Diploma in construction discipline
- At least 3 years' experience in the fit-out and refurb sector
- Proactive, 'can-do' attitude
- Calmness under pressure
- Able to read and interpret plans and drawings
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a strong ability to build rapport with clients, subcontractors and site managers.
If this position interests you then click APPLY with your up to date resume. If you are interested in hearing more about similar roles, please email me a copy of your resume to - Emma@denovo.com.au.
All applications and conversations are confidential and no personal information will be released without your prior consent