Site Superintendent - Civil Consultancy - Eastern Creek Sydney
Site Superintendent/ Project Manager - Engineering Consultancy - Eastern Creek NSW
Denovo Construction is currently representing a highly esteemed engineering consultancy firm that provides infrastructure design and project management services across residential, industrial, commercial developments and public infrastructure projects. We are working closely with our client to find a Site Superintendent for an exciting Infrastructure project ($100M) in Eastern Creek, West of Sydney.
The ideal candidate will have experience in Contracts administration and project management on residential, industrial and/or commercial projects. Our client wants candidates who are invested for the long haul and can bring their own experience to the table for each of their projects.
The client is willing to pay 120-150K + super for the right candidate
Successful candidates will have:
- 10-20 years' experience working on site as a Site superintendent (or similar position)
- Experience in design engineering
- Project management experience on a similar sized project
- Contracts administration experience
- An excellent ability to manage client's expectations whilst co-ordinating with contractor
- Good written and communication skills
- Complete understanding of Sydney council civil works specifications
- Good understanding of Service Authority approval and construction standards (Sydney water, Endeavour energy, TransGrid, Jemena, Telstra, NBN & Optus)
Benefits of the role:
- Constant pipeline of works
- Continual support from line managers and back office
- Excellent remuneration package
- Experience of managing Tier 1 projects
- Family culture and training where needed
If you are interested in applying for this role and have the relative Australian experience, then please contact Joe on 02 9126 8403 or email across a Word formatted CV to Joe.G@denovo.com.au. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for this role.