Site Manger | $30m Residential (Apartment Project) | Melbourne
Site Manger | $30m Residential (Apartment Project) | Melbourne CBD
Our client is currently seeking a skilled Site Manager to join their business in a full-time, permanent position to immediately work on a recently secured $30m apartment project near Melbourne's CBD.
Established in the 1980's, this company holds themselves to the highest standards in safety and quality of their work. They have developed into a very successful firm delivering on both residential and commercial projects from $5m and up to $40m.
- Site establishment, scheduling, monitoring and tracking of daily work to ensure milestones are achieved safely on budget
- Managing site logistics and inventory of materials, tools, PPE
- Coordinate and manage subcontractors
- Ensure quality delivery in line with project timeline
- Liaise with multiple stakeholders including the client
Required experience / Preferred candidate:
- Minimum 5 years' experience
- Trade or tertiary qualified
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- Proven ability to lead, coach and motivate site teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Should this role interest you and you feel you have the desired skill set, please click APPLY and include your resume, or perhaps you would like to have confidential discussion regarding this opportunity, please feel free to contact us on 02 9126 8414 or you can email me directly on firstname.lastname@example.org