Site Manager - T1 Residential Builder - Melbourne CBD
Site Manager - T1 Residential developer - Melbourne CBD
Denovo are currently searching for a highly experienced site manger with experience in Luxury Town house developments and high-end luxury apartments. Our client is a large Tier 1 builder with a presence across the whole of Australia. The client boasts separate divisions focusing on Commercial and Residential projects, with Home & land packages through to luxury medium density builds. You will be joining this established multi-faceted developer in their medium-density division.
This role will require someone to head up a project in the Inner West of Melbourne completing a 100+ Town house development. Following this you will be moved to a high-end luxury apartment project in Melbourne's inner east (depending on completion November/December). This is a full-time role, but these will be the initial projects to be managed on.
Anyone with experience in specifically Townhouses & luxury apartments would exceed expectations in this role.
Our client is looking to pay between 120 - 140K for the right person
Benefits of the role
- Extensive pipeline of complex project works
- Direct support from construction manager and back office
- Above market remuneration package
- Experience working with a Tier 1 builder
- Clear pathway for progression
Candidates will be required to
- Up to date knowledge of the Residential Building Industry
- Experience in managing multiple medium density sites concurrently
- Builders Licence or Trade License essential
- Understanding of all WHS
- Managing a mixed portfolio of projects including; high-end townhouses, high rises apartments, complex inner city builds
Successful candidates will have
- At least 10 years' experience in Site management
- Experience in managing Townhouse and apartment projects builds
- A proven track record of completing projects on time and in budget
- Resilient attitude as projects are high-end and extremely varied
- Experience managing and engaging local councils and neighbour disputes
- Trade background
- Proven longevity in previous roles
If you are interested in applying for this role and have relative Australian based experience, then please contact Joe on 02 9126 8403 or email across a Word formatted CV to Joe.G@denovo.com.au. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for this role.