Site Manager - *Town House experience required* - Immediate Start
Exciting opportunity with a reputable Residential developer focusing on luxury units, apartments and townhouses based in Melbourne.
Successful applicants will have:
- At least 10 years industry experience
- Experience in managing custom builds
- A proven track record of managing Town house developments
- Resilient attitude as projects are high-end and extremely varied
- Experience managing and engaging local councils and neighbour disputes
Responsibilities & Experience
- Up to date knowledge of the Residential Building Industry
- Experience in managing 4-5 multiple custom build sites concurrently
- Builders Licence or Trade background essential
- Understanding of all WHS
- Managing a mixed portfolio of projects including; high-end townhouses, a $2.4m pool, large retaining walls, difficult sites, heritage overlays, basements, inner city projects and other mid level custom builds.
- Proven longevity in previous/current roles
Benefits of the Role
- Excellent remuneration package: up to $120,000 + Super and car (depending on experience)
- Experience within a growing high-end construction company
- Guaranteed pipeline and ongoing scopes of work
- Continual back office support
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity and would like to discuss the position further please contact me on:
0422381305 or you can contact via email email@example.com with an attached CV and I will be in touch.