About the business and the role
Exciting opportunity for a Senior Site Manager to manage the construction delivery of a large cinema project with the IMAX group. The Senior Site Manager position is a holistic role, and suited for those eager for a challenge and autonomy. You will be required to manage the onsite construction to enforce compliance with building codes and safety regulations, The successful candidate is accountable to ensure deliverables upon programmes and specifications; ensuring the project is on track with no delays and/or extra costs.
Job tasks and responsibilities
- Day to day site management duties on Fitout projects
- Site inductions
- Ensure all onsite works are carried out under all WHS/OH&S requirements
- Follow the project program with support from PM
- Report to PM and PD
- Oversee all onsite and offsite constructions to monitor compliance with building and safety regulations
- Coordinate and direct trades and subcontractors
- Ensure that the project deliverables are on time, within budget and at the required level of quality
- Coordinating and enforcing works in-line with specifications and plans
- Give clear and concise instructions, carrying out site inspections of the job crews on hand.
- Enforce best construction practices, including health and safety risk management
Skills and experience
- Minimum 5-10 years experience in site and construction management (preferably fitout)
- On site management background essential
- Theatre experience preferred but not essential
- Knowledge of current Building and Safety Codes
- Full ability to read and interpret Architectural Plans, drawings, specs and programmes
- Excellent time and sitemanagement skills
- Commercial experience is preferential
- High attention to detail
Job benefits and perks
- Dynamic, young and vibrant work culture!
- Rewarding experience and development!
- Be the Site Manager for Sydney's most illustrious theatre project!
- Competitive remuneration on offer!