Site Manager | Education Project
South-West Melbourne location
Great opportunity to join a quality master builder who drive projects from design through to construction of small to large education, commercial, residential, retail and fitout projects.
Our client is committed to providing high standards of service and of safety and are currently facing a busy year with multiple projects starting and coming to a finish in 2019. They are currently searching for a proficient Site Manager to assist them on an education project valued at $5m. This will include a structure, play area and 30+ car park space.
- Conduct toolbox meetings
- Manage plant & equipment inspections and registers
- Coordinate, plan ahead and negotiated with trades
- Ensure OH&S and quality standards are met
- Maintain smooth operation of day to day processes on site
- Liaise with multiple stakeholders including the client
Required experience / Preferred candidate:
- Trade or Tertiary Qualified in a Building related discipline
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to lead and coordinate site personnel
- Strong understanding of WHS and site safety
Should this role interest you and you feel you have the desired skill set, please click APPLY and include your resume, or perhaps you would like to have confidential discussion regarding this opportunity, please feel free to contact us on 02 9126 8414 or you can email me directly on firstname.lastname@example.org