Denovo recruitment are currently representing a tier 1 commercial builder with over 30 years’ experience in the commercial construction & fitout space.
Our client specialises in large commercial projects across education, health, office and aged care developments. Despite the current social climate, our client has been extremely successful on numerous tenders and has managed to secure a number of immediate projects in the Sydney Metro and Western suburbs valued from $30M - $120M.
- Previous experience as a Site Manager with a recognised Principal Commercial Builder
- Solid construction experience is essential, and you will have experience in leading a team and managing past projects over $50M
- Solid ability to manage and motivate trades in a fast-paced environment
- Trade background required; carpentry preferred
- Previous exposure to handling high specification retail construction projects
- Regular foreman meetings
- An excellent understanding of QA standards and requirements
- OH&S Experience
To be successful
- Strong portfolio of commercial projects in $40M+ range
- Prior STRUCTURES< FACADES & EXCAVATION experience is a must
- Strong work ethic and team player
- Experience with structure and detailed finishes
- Trade or tertiary qualification in construction
- Genuine passion for delivering high quality builds
- Safety focused
- Ongoing projects moving forward
- Attractive salary package between $160-190K
- A focused and driven work culture
- Social functions and team building days
- Clear career progression within business
If you're interested in applying, please forward your updated resume (In MS-WORD Format) by clicking the 'Apply for this Job' button at the top of the page and follow the on-screen instructions.
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly and all applications will be kept in the strictest of confidence.
In order to be considered for this position you MUST be eligible to work in Australia with no restrictions.
Best of luck!