SITE MANAGER - Commercial & Residential Construction
Established for over 25 years, my client is a reputable, mid-sized Western Sydney Based building & construction company.
They have an opportunity for a motivated and experienced Site Manager to join their dynamic team in Western Sydney.
- Work with a family run business who value their people
- Varied and interesting projects
- Excellent working culture
Their expertise expands across commercial, hospitality and aged care lifestyle resort new builds, education facilities upgrades, religious and heritage structures refurbishment, and medium density residential new build projects.
With excellent staff retention, this company values and supports their people.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Site Manager for Western Sydney based projects valued $10m - $40m.
Immediate need for Site Manager for 3 x Kellyville based new build residential projects valued $20m+ each.
Salary package dependent on experience.
- Min. 5 years Construction Site Management experience across multiple industries including commercial, hospitality, aged care, heritage, religious structures, and residential.
- Trade background and supporting tertiary qualifications
- Experience with projects valued between $10m - $40m.
- Proven longevity in roles.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Positive attitude.
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. Please APPLY NOW or send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org