Site managerI are representing a highly reputable, well-established Fit out contractor with over 10 years of experience building in the commercial and industrial space.
Having developed a strong name within the Sydney market, they are looking for experienced Site Managers to join the existing high-performing team. I am looking for fulltime employees and contractors.
This company places a large focus on the continuous development and training of their employee's and promotes genuine career growth internally.
- Previous experience as a Site Manager with a recognised Principal Commercial Builder/ fit out contractor
- Solid construction experience is essential, and you will have experience in leading a team and managing projects over $20 million
- Solid ability to manage and motivate trades in a fast-paced environment
- Trade background; carpentry preferred
- Previous exposure to handling high specification retail construction projects Regular foreman meetings
- An excellent understanding of QA standards and requirements
- OH&S Experience
- You will have a strong portfolio of the delivery of high-end commercial projects within the Australian region- shopping center fit out, supermarkets and retail will be highly regarded.
- Demonstrated longevity in previous roles or constant projects
- Strong work ethic and team player
- Trade or tertiary qualification in construction
- A genuine passion for delivering high quality builds
- Safety focused Benefits of the role
- Ongoing projects moving forward
- Must have valid working rights within Australia