Site ManagerAward-winning and established commercial Fit Out. This sought after Fit out group has earned themselves an enviable reputation as being one of the 'go-to' Fit Out companies in Sydney. With an impressive lineup of Senior Management, this group pride itself on working alongside their clients to achieve their vision specifically within budget and within the time restraints.
- The team are now looking to increase in size by employing an experienced Site Manager.
- Reporting to the Project Manager and will be a vital member of the construction team.
- The Site Manager will work closely with both internal and external stakeholders and will be responsible for ensuring the business delivers business goals.
- This role will require someone with astute construction knowledge, having worked in the construction industry for at least 3-5 years and must have experience in apartment construction projects.
- Manage & co-ordinate trades and suppliers
- Ensure projects are completed on time and within budget
- Build strong and continual working relationships with clients and key stakeholders
- Manage external traders and suppliers
- Ensure correct building practices and procedures are always adhered to
- Enforce and adhere to OH&S regulations
- Day to day management of suppliers, completion of paperwork and other admin tasks
- Minimum 5 years experience managing high end commercial projects.
- Prior experience running commercial projects valued between $1m-$10m
- Trade background advantageous.
- Longevity shown in previous roles
- Local experience supervising high end fit out projects
- A complete understanding of WHSE regulations and QA systems
- Solid project management skills, including experience in managing a trade network
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Strong time management skills
- Valid driver's licence
If you're interested in applying, please forward your updated resume (In MS-WORD Format) by clicking the 'Apply for this Job' button at the top of the page and follow the on-screen instructions. or send CV to email@example.com and call 0406 925 867.
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly and all applications will be kept in the strictest of confidence.
In order to be considered for this position you MUST be eligible to work in Australia with no restrictions.
Best of luck!