Site Manager | Commercial Fit-Out
The company has been recognized for over 30 years and provide expertise in the construction, fit-out and refurbishment space. The office is located conveniently close to a train station and the business promote a culture of community and sport involvement through sponsorships of many local sporting groups as well as involvement in many local community functions.
The company's projects range from $1-30 million and covers office fit-out/refurb, education, hospitality, healthcare, education, heritage and commercial to names a few.
Reporting to the Project Manager, as a Site Manager you will commence employment delivering a commercial/retail fitout and refurbishment valued at $1M - $30M in and around Sydney's CBD. You will be heavily involved in managing and guiding the site team to ensure projects are completed at the highest quality
- Experience as a Supervisor on commercial scale fit-out projects
- Trade or Tertiary Qualified in a Building related discipline
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to lead and coordinate site personnel
- Strong understanding of WHS and site safety
Benefits of role / Benefits of company:
- Competitive, market related salary- from $120K - $150K upwards and with relation to experience.
- A supportive work environment with a business that believes that its employees are its most valued assets.
- Opportunity for progression and promotion within the business
- Opportunity to skill share with both senior and junior staff
- Work with repeat clients and help develop business by standing out from competitors.
- A variety of high end and exclusive new build, refurbishments & fit-out projects.
Should this role interest you and you feel you have the desired skill set, please click APPLY and include your resume, or perhaps you would like to have confidential discussion regarding this opportunity, please feel free to contact us on 02 8313 6734 or you can email me directly on firstname.lastname@example.org