Site ManagerSite Manager | Fit-out | Project up to $3M
This Tier 2 general contractor has an outstanding reputation in the fit-out industry, specifically within the shop fitout construction arena. With multiple offices across APAC, they work on projects ranging in value up to $3M. The business has a supportive working environment for its staff and believe work life balance is integral to the success of the business.
Due to being awarded a number of projects across Melbourne, the business now require an experienced Site Manager to come on board to assist in the day to day running’s of these larger projects.
The key objectives of the Site Manager are:
- Site supervision of various trades
- Implementation of OHS
- Daily tool box talks and site inductions
- Coordinating site deliveries and site access
- Troubleshooting potential problems before they arise
- Liaison with the Project Director
You must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Trade background
- At least 3 years’ experience in the fit-out and refurb sector
- Proactive, ‘can-do’ attitude
- Calmness under pressure
- Able to read and interpret plans and drawings
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a strong ability to build rapport with clients, subcontractors and site managers.
All applications and conversations are confidential and no personal information will be released without your prior consent