Site Supervisor | Commercial Fit-out | Fit-outs up to $10M
With offices across the East Coast, this specialist interiors company are a leader in their field and have expertise within the commercial, healthcare, aged care, education, government and retail sectors. With superior skills within the fit-out and refurbishment space, this contractor employs a team of highly skilled construction professionals who provide personalised service to each and every client.
Currently the team require an experienced Site Manager to join the Melbourne team to manage fit-out projects between $5-$10M across Victoria. This is an exciting opportunity to join a leader in the fit-out space and continue to grow your construction career
The key objectives of the Site Supervisor are:
- Managing fit-out projects between $5-$10M
- Site supervision of all trades on site
- Implementation of OHS
- Daily tool box talks and site inductions
- Coordinating site deliveries and site access
- Troubleshooting potential problems before they arise
- Liaison with Site Manager
The Successful Candidate:
You must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Trade background or Certificate/Diploma in construction discipline
- At least 3 years' experience in the fit-out and refurb sector
- Proven experience managing projects valued up to $10M
- Proactive, 'can-do' attitude
- Calmness under pressure
- Able to read and interpret plans and drawings
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a strong ability to build rapport with clients, subcontractors and site managers.
If this position interests you then click APPLY with your up to date resume. If you are interested in hearing more about similar roles, please email me a copy of your resume to - Emma@denovo.com.au.
All applications and conversations are confidential and no personal information will be released without your prior consent