Site Supervisor | Commercial Fit-out | Projects up to $25M
This Tier 2 general contractor has an outstanding reputation in the fit-out industry, specifically within the commercial construction arena. With 4 office locations within Australia, they work on projects ranging in value up to $25M. The business has a supportive working environment for its staff and believe work life balance is integral to the success of the business.
Due to future growth plans, the business is looking to add to their existing construction team by bringing on board another Site Manager to assist in the day to day running of multiple construction projects across Sydney's CBD area. These projects are fit-out works within the commercial, Government, Education, Health and Aged Care, Retail and hospitality sectors. This Site Manager role will be placed across various project sites within the Sydney metro area.
The key objectives of the Site Supervisor are:
- Site supervision of various trades
- Implementation of OHS
- Daily tool box talks and site inductions
- Coordinating site deliveries and site access
- Troubleshooting potential problems before they arise
- Liaison with Site Manager
The Successful Candidate:
You must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Trade background- starting in a trade and progressed into a Site Supervisor/Manager
- At least 3 years' experience in the fit-out and refurb sector
- Proactive, 'can-do' attitude
- Calmness under pressure
- Able to read and interpret plans and drawings
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a strong ability to build rapport with clients, subcontractors and site managers.
If this position peaks your interest then click APPLY with your up to date resume. If you are interested in hearing more about similar roles, please email me a copy of your resume to - Emma@denovo.com.au.
All applications and conversations are confidential and no personal information will be released without your prior consent