Site Manager | Education, Healthcare, Government and Commercial | Kogarah
Since 1995, this specialist commercial interiors and refurbishment contractor have earned a strong reputation for one of the go-to contractors within the Education, Healthcare, Government and Commercial sectors. They provide superior quality and a collaborative service to their clients and have earned repeat business because of this ethos.
The business follows a strict HSEQ framework which is continually monitored and updated, and each project is ran in alignment with this framework. This framework ensures clients receive quality service on each project.
We are now seeking an Experienced Site Manager to join this successful business to concurrently manage multiple fit out projects across the Education and Healthcare sectors. We are seeking someone that has 5+ years' experience in a Site Management position and can be left alone to manage the projects without needing to be managed on site.
Requirements of the Site Manager:
- To maintain a safe, tidy and orderly work environment always
- Produce all assigned projects by the agreed completion date
- To ensure there are minimal defects with each project
- Manage sub-contractors on site and ensure they are following the schedule and meeting deadlines
- Co-ordinate the activities of all subcontractors by regular briefings and checks
- Daily reviews of project and timelines
- Ensure all aspects of each assigned site is consistent with the HSEQ framework
- Ensure all site personnel have the correct licenses and are inducted properly
- Ensure the quality of workmanship and materials supplied by subcontractors meet the requirements of the contract documents
- Work closely with the Project Manager
The Successful candidate:
- Will have at least 5 years' experience in a Site Manager role managing fit-out projects within education, healthcare and government environments
- Will be trade qualified in a relevant field
- Have strong time management and people management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Will be able to manage multiple sites at once
If this position interests you or you would like further information, please contact Emma Chaffey at Emma@denovo.com.au. Alternatively, use the APPLY now option with a copy of your up to date resume!