Site Manager | $20M+ Retail complex upgrade
Our client is focussed on interior and fitout/refurbishment projects with offices in Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne specifically on projects in the commercial office space, health care and aged care as well as retail and education developments.
They are currently searching for a Site Manager to work with them on a complex retail upgrade project which will include construction of a new lobby, reconfiguration of all retail units and modifications to utilities rooms.
- Conduct toolbox meetings
- Manage plant & equipment inspections and registers
- Coordinate, plan ahead and negotiated with trades
- Ensure OH&S and quality standards are met
- Maintain smooth operation of day to day processes on site
- Liaise with multiple stakeholders including the client
Required experience / Preferred candidate:
- Trade or Tertiary Qualified in a Building related discipline
- Experience using Aconex would be beneficial
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to lead and coordinate site personnel
- Strong understanding of WHS and site safety
Should this role interest you and you feel you have the desired skill set, please click APPLY and include your resume, or perhaps you would like to have confidential discussion regarding this opportunity, please feel free to contact us on 02 8313 6734 or you can email me directly on firstname.lastname@example.org