Site Manager | $10M Education
Our client was established 30 years ago and has served Sydney CBD and surrounds since, specialising in education, civil and healthcare projects of up to $20M. If you would like to work with a company that has worked on and in iconic buildings and are committed to their great work as much as they are to their people, then this could be the role for you.
Our client is currently searching for an experienced Site Manager to work on a redevelopment of an education project in South Sydney but long term they would also like you to assist them on a variety of other commercial projects they work on ranging from small refurbishment to large new commercial builds.
- Conduct toolbox meetings
- Manage plant & equipment inspections and registers
- Coordinate, plan ahead and negotiated with trades
- Ensure OH&S and quality standards are met
- Maintain smooth operation of day to day processes on site
- Liaise with multiple stakeholders including the client
Required experience / Preferred candidate:
- Trade or Tertiary Qualified in a Building related discipline
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to lead and coordinate site personnel
- Strong understanding of WHS and site safety
Should this role interest you and you feel you have the desired skill set, please click APPLY and include your resume, or perhaps you would like to have confidential discussion regarding this opportunity, please feel free to contact us on 02 8313 6734 or you can email me directly on email@example.com