This construction management firm has an outstanding reputation in the fit-out industry, specifically within the commercial construction arena. With a strong focus on innovation and providing the best experience for their clients by keeping in regular contact throughout the entire life cycle of a project, this group are becoming one of the go-to fit out contractors in the city. The business has a supportive working environment for its staff and believe work life balance is integral to the success of the business.
Due to natural growth of the business, the team now require an experience Site Foreman to join the group to focus on the commercial fit-out projects and being responsible for all activities on site.
The key objectives of the Site Supervisor are:
- Site supervision of various trades and sub-contractors
- Implementation of OHS
- Daily tool box talks and site inductions
- Coordinating site deliveries and site access
- Troubleshooting potential problems before they arise
- Liaison with Site Manager
The Successful Candidate:
You must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Trade background or Certificate/Diploma in construction discipline
- At least 3 years' experience as a Foreman on $10M + projects
- Previous experience working for a Tier 2 construction company
- Carpenter by trade or similar
- Proactive, 'can-do' attitude
- Calmness under pressure
- Able to read and interpret plans and drawings
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a strong ability to build rapport with clients, subcontractors and site managers.
If this position interests you then click APPLY with your up to date resume. If you are interested in hearing more about similar roles, please email me a copy of your resume to - Emma@denovo.com.au.
All applications and conversations are confidential and no personal information will be released without your prior consent